2011年8月1日月曜日

キャー

oh look! Japanese title. Today's: キャー! meaning...quite literally:

  • the sound a fangirl makes (KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *clutches face, tears running down cheeks*)
  • a sound you make if something particularly frightens/disgusts you (think: eeeeeeeeeek! or yikes!!!)
  • If Ann Coulter comes running at you, arms spread wide for a hug (think blood-curdling scream)
Hello again, readers-of-Holly's-blog. Don't you love how my last post was all about me being determined to break my abandonment streak, and then I...picked it up again? My apologies. I think I've come to realize why blogging has gotten so tiresome for me.

For one, getting pictures to upload is a nightmare; I'd happily just throw them all on Facebook, but since that uploader is a Dudley-sized P.O.S. my brain flails and is all LOL, NOW THERE ARE TOO MANY, OH WELL, TIME TO INTERNET etc. There are a random smattering on Google+ however, for all you cool cats reading that have Google+ and are actively being inactive just like everyone else who has Google+...
OH LOOK WHAT I FOUND.


I love it when I tell them "No no, don't look at me!" And I get things like this. ^_^  click for full-sized adorable-ness
So yeah, the summer program is in full spring for my kiddies. It's held at the preschool, which is conveniently located in the ground floor of my teacher's house, which is even more conveniently located....2 doors down from me. What does this mean you ask?!!? This means I don't have to worry about leaving my house for our morning meeting until pretty much...5 minutes before it starts. THE GOOD LIFE. Although I do miss riding my bike to work everyday. 

I get a lot of my kids from the Kindergarten, as well as some new faces from around the neighborhood! You gotta love the separation anxiety babies -- since we're not in a huge building, their cries resonate pretty strongly. But it's all good, because about 10 minutes after they arrive it's a full hour of ENGLISH TIME!!11 so most of them calm down by that point. Most of them.

Meet Ayano. Every morning (I shit you not) when her mother drops her off, she  screams and cries all day, until we can find a way to calm her down. Last week it was by following Misaki everywhere. Everywhere.

But she wasn't actually calm...she was just sad. :(
Very sad. :C


I'm making these short now, because I've found this also helps with the procrastination...somewhat.

Look for another post later on in your day! (circa 6 am for me)

Hope you're all doing well! Oh and fun fact, the other night I woke up and was like why is my bed shaking. I'm dreaming, right? Yeah, I'm dreaming. Is...is the room spinning? then went back to bed. Checked the interwebz the next morning to discover a lovely M6 earthquake had hit in the middle of the night. Just your average day, lolz.

scary thing is, apparently this happens ALL THE TIME. Only I would sleep through that many quakes.


Mata!

-ホリー先生

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿